Nowadays, one of the most important steps in starting an online business is developing an e-commerce website. The key to the success of the future enterprise on the Internet is the appearance of the store. This is the first thing users will see when they visit the site. Photos play an important role in keeping visitors’ attention. What should be the design of an e-commerce website in order to interest the user and keep him in the store as long as possible until the final chord – the purchase of the product? You can visit the site https://dinarys.com/magento-theme-development-company and learn more about creating and designing e-commerce sites. And then we will look at the best examples of online store designs.
TOP 20 spectacular examples of e-commerce website design
Having cool, expensive equipment is not necessary to create great photos. And the next top stores will be an example of this, where high-resolution images are presented, made with just a smartphone. Let’s begin:
- hebe – a distinctive feature is the use of a large font in the photo. The pictures themselves are amazing and atmospheric.
- Bliss — the site is able to convey its optimistic mood and cheerful energy through a photo. Vibrant color schemes perfectly cope with this task.
- Dress Up – large, bold text and contrasting colors are used to highlight new products. The store sells women’s clothing.
- Bohemian Traders is a stylish online store that helps inspire with its design.
- Ambsn – the site is distinguished by bold color schemes that perfectly reflect the concept of the store, which sells clothes with bright patterns and pictures.
- RYDER – despite the fact that the main page differs little from standard pages, the site has a creative design.
- POGG is a sweet potato pie shop. The photos convey the texture of the products so gracefully that you immediately want to try them.
- Dick Moby is an eyewear store. The presence of an abundance of wavy lines, patterns and other unusual elements makes the site recognizable.
- The Horse — there you can see large, noticeable pictures, distinguished by their layering.
- ESQIDO – close-up photo. Pictures with intricate packaging are remembered.
- Mahabis – the images are designed in such a way as to show the user even the smallest details of the products.
- Poketo – the use of bright color schemes to grab attention. Complemented with white, eye-friendly font.
- Jackie Smith – everything is colorful here – from text to images.
- Grovemade – the photo depicts wooden furniture, and this eco-atmosphere is perfectly conveyed through the pictures. A distinctive feature is the rounded font.
- Muroexe – the design is created on a special grid for easy viewing of products, and each photo is surrounded by spaces.
- Sierra Designs – adaptability of design and aesthetics of frames – a harmonious combination that inspires the trust of visitors.
- Helbak – the cleanliness and beauty of the site’s appearance clearly demonstrate the store’s products – home decor items.
- Molly Jogger is an easy-to-follow and use interface with minimalistic design, the site attracts attention with such details.
- Skullcandy – perfect amount of visuals and text paired with vibrant colors.
- RSVP – site looks interesting and unusual, every corner of the store is filled.
You can order ecommerce store development services, use magenta theme url, get an online store with a stylish, memorable and spectacular design if you contact a team of professional developers in the field of creating e-commerce websites.
Head and Editor in Chief of EcmaScript2017 Journal. Senior JS Back-end Full stack developer and software architect.